Friday, May 15, 2009

My Blog's Second Anniversary

It was on this day, that is, May 15 in 2007 that I published my first post on my blog 'Literary Jewels'. My maiden post was: 'English Poetry:My Inspiration'. My blog is 2-years old today. I have tried to post as frequently as possible so that I can provide my readers with new material now and then. But there have been phases when I have been unable to write for my blog. When I try to analyze the causes  behind that absence, I zero in on one of the most prominent reason, which is my studies and to be more specific the most dreaded examinations! Now again they are coming to invade me and my 'spontaneous overflow' from June 3. The flood waters will only return on June 24. But as they say, "This too will pass!". So I preparing to give my best shot. And once they are over, I seriously intend to come back to my blog more often. 
I thank all my readers for being supportive and being constant in their admiration for 'Literary Jewels'. 
I dedicate this poster to my blog on its 2nd anniversary and to my loyal readers. These lines of William Wordsworth from his Ode: 'Intimations of Immortality from Recollections of Early Childhood' are one of most favourites from the world of English literature:


7 comments:

i_me_myself said...

Heya...CONGRATULATIONZ! Keep up ur cool work here..

ANAAM (WITHOUT A NAME) said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I¡¯ve been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you¡¯ve structured your site.

Anonymous said...

Nice Post. This post helped me in my school assignment. Thanks Alot

Anonymous said...

Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers

Anonymous said...

When will you post again ? Been looking forward to this !

Anonymous said...

I just added this weblog to my google reader, excellent stuff. Can't get enough!