Thursday, November 04, 2010

'Pages of Life' - my first book

Dear Readers
Thank you all for your continuous support. I am indebted to you all for your encouraging feedback, for inspiring me to write more and also giving me an opportunity to improve myself.
I feel elated to announce that my first book, an anthology of poems entitled 'Pages of Life' is out now. This has been my dream project. Now I present it in your hands to judge it.


The book is priced at Rs. 100. It will be available at a discounted price of Rs. 90. Postage is free within India. National and International readers kindly drop a line at: amritbir159@gmail.com
for any further clarification or details.

8 comments:

Jayant Post said...

congratulations sir and wish it to be a great success... and could u kindly tell how it could be available in Nepal? i would love to buy a copy...

Rajbir said...

Got it and read it. :)Just one word— brilliant.

A book with that much goodness is a steal at that price so just order it folks.

surjit said...

My best wishes for your new venture.It will be a great success.

Marja said...

Congratulations That is great

Parambir said...

Got the book and went through it. It was a treat! The anthology shows the poetess’ immense love for nature, sensitivity towards varied human emotions and a serious insight into the mind of self. The poetic diction is replete with all the embellishments like oxymorons, similes, metaphors and alliteration. In fact the poetess seems to have a way with words!

Sujit Thakur said...

I am still waiting for my COPY , now I can imagine , how easily promises are forgotten and broken...he he he ...I know It would be a nice book to read..Hope to get it soon!!

Akashdeep Singh said...

A million cheers on the achievement! So what I have been waiting is finally here. Please let me know the detailed procedure of how to but one.

-Akashdeep

ALVARO GĂ“MEZ said...

Hi, Excellent blog. I am an educator and I am constantly gathering information, I invite you to visit the mine on philosophy, literature and film. If you want to know, the address is:

http://alvarogomezcastro.over-blog.es

Greetings from Santa Marta, Colombia.