Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inaugural Issue of 'The Literary Jewels'

Dear Friends
I feel elated to announce the launch of the inaugural issue of 'The Literary Jewels', an online journal of Art, Culture and Education. I do hope the journal finds favour with  you. I will be looking forward to your feedback, suggestions and brickbats on that.
I am sure you will all support the cause of 'The Literary Jewels' by sending in your contributions in the form of an article, story, poem, drama, a photograph clicked by you, a work of digital art or anything that comes within the purview of the fields of Art, Culture and Education.
Have a look at the cover of the inaugural issue and read its contents.Click Here






7 comments:

Tahlia Newland said...

Congratualtions on getting this happening. The cover looks good. I haven't looked inside yet, but I will. I have some photoshop art that you might like for your next edition. Where do I send it.

happyhonkers said...

I found the email address. I really enjoyed the article about sleep. The only thing is that I couldn't work out how to make the words larger, so it was a bit difficult to read.

Amritbir Kaur said...

@Tahlia: Forward your creation to: theliteraryjewels@gmail.com
Your contributions are most welcome.

Bikramjit said...

Congratulations and glad you emailed me .. Will have a look for sure ..

lovely cover and what a man Fauja singh is WOW

Bikram's

gurvinder158 said...

Dear Amritbir Kaur,

Congrats for taking your writings to next level.... wishing you a very good luck for your aspirations.... May GOD bless you & your writings & hope that besides they be a source of entertainment only, they would help to bring in much required social changes around...

Gurvinder Singh

gurvinder158 said...

Dear Amritbir Kaur,

Congrats for taking your writings to next level.... wishing you a very good luck for your aspirations.... May GOD bless you & your writings & hope that besides they be a source of entertainment only, they would help to bring in much required social changes around...

Gurvinder Singh

Kam said...

Keep up the good stuff as always, to make it visible, appreciable and followed too. Congratulations for this publication.