Thursday, December 29, 2011

Harry Potter aspires to be a writer

Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe has worked in the series of Harry Potter films as the lead character of Harry Potter:
# Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
# Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
# Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
# Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
# Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
# Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
# Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (2010)
# Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011)

The films have been based on novels by J.K.Rowling. And now Harry Potter aka Daniel Radcliffe himself aspires to be a writer. He says that he wants to try his hand at scripting a play or a film.
Daniel, who has been working in films ever since he was 12-year-old, says, "Every time I see a play or a film,I want to write something. I'm convinced in my heart that I am a writer, but I have no ideas."
Let's see if some ideas strike him and his pen churns out some inspired piece of writing!

1 comment:

Marja said...

Would be interesting to see if he is going to be a writer.
I wish you a very happy New Year Amritbir