Thursday, May 13, 2021

Coming back...!

 I have always been coming back to it. And it's not just the magic of words. I have always loved blogging. Some have been assuming to be words as saviours, in the sense that they are believed to be having a cathartic effect. 

Oh...was that a cliched beginning! Let's try that again!! 

I often want to keep coming back to writing. It does happen at the oddest times sometimes. Writing is cathartic, they say. But words necessarily don't have to be something therapeutic for you. 

At times, it might be just the pleasure of using them to bring out the pleasure associated with them. Words are all I have and nobody could ever take them away from me! 
This world that we have around us would be there but still won't be able to step into your shoes. You have to walk your journey and feel your own pain. People could solace you, but cannot bear it on your behalf.

No comments: