Friday, December 04, 2009

I know I am normal because...


pic src: picture

I know I am normal because…

•I am affected by what’s happening around me.
•I do get disappointed by the failures of life.
•I try to hide my tears behind my smiles.
•I wish to fulfill my dreams no matter how far-fetched they seem.
•I find it hard to change myself just because the world wants me to be like the majority.
•I take life as a challenge.
•I wish to change what’s wrong with the world.
•I try to hide my weaknesses.
•I wish I was not a puppet in the hands of my fate.
•I am furious with the injustice being meted out to the deserving.
•I feel the pain of unfulfilled dreams.
•I can’t detach myself from the cherished memories of the past.
•My heart longs to go back to the things I have left behind.
•I hope for a miracle every day I wake up.

7 comments:

Cyrus Rumi said...

I really liked it...so true:)

Namaste to you sister:)

Cyrus

Vittaldas Prabhu said...

You have a really uncanny knack to hit the nail right on the head. No further analysis will allow me to make justice to the "normal" things you have so beautifully articulated here.

Being Pramoda... said...

yeah..that's pretty normal tough..be happy and be what u r ..:) the post has shown me the facts of life..thanks yar..

Heavenly Muse said...

amazing written piece of workk

Puneet Kaur said...

Loved it :) So so true!

Shafi said...

yeah yeahh.. sounds like u r tooo normal ;)

Anant Bir said...

...never change, just be your self, for, it`s your self constituting of your entire being that makes you complete and write so beautifully. God be with you.